*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20060821 - First Official Day 'Alone'

Yeah first day i'm officially alone cos my parents left last night ): Didn't expect myself to be very emo. But it was quite sad to see my parents finally leave. Heh, yeah finally. Cos you know how parents are right...they get on your nerves after awhile. But their parents after all, the ones who care bout you the most. Anyhows, lookin on the bright side its gonna be freedom from here on out..until next may at least!

FIRST NIGHT ALONE

Woo when i got back to my dorm, it was a sucky feeling. Dont like havin alot of alone time these days. Cos i just left and all. Gives you too much time to think and reflect on things ): which isn't a very good thing to do now! And i miss my brothers! Didnt expect to miss them any more than a lil but yeah, theres no place like home and nothin can replace just nuaing at home in the presence of the brothers. Dunno why la actually, but yeah, havin a place to stay in a place without my brothers isn't the same! Hoho.

SO...tried to slp! Falling aslp wasn't a problem. STAYING asleep was a problem. Woooo i was hott man. Even tho the outside temperature was hmm..in the low 20s? But no air was gettin into the room! Owells so i stripped down and slept in my sleep shorts! Roommate's not here yet, so i'm gonna occupy the bottom bed for the timebeing. Wait for him to get here then we'll prob toss a coin to see who gets which bed. But if he's like..fat n tall, he's gonna get the bottom bunk by default. Anyways got thru the night and manage to snap a pic of the sunrise, mini sunrise, when i opened my eyes for awhile at 630. Dont have a digicam with me...so hope this cellphone shot will suffice!



Its a mini sunrise cos couldnt see the sun from my room! but pretty colours, no?

Anyways one of the few pics of campus i've got in my phone. Managed to get some in my digicam! but i'll get my bro to send it to me when parents reach singapore.





Few of the green walkways on campus. Oh yeah and they're many diff coloured flowers around. Red, purple, white, yellow..hmm what else. Think theres pink. Dunno la. Jus very colorful!

FIRST DAY ALONE

Yeah..so first day alone! Started off okay..woke up feeling hungry and ended up snackin on oreos! Heh unpacked my fridge yesterday so for now, gotta eat real crap snacks. Roommates bringing the microwave down on Wednesday, so wooo! can't wait for the hot finger foods and real junk food to get a-moving-down-my-oesophagus! Imagine that, pizza at your fingertips and what not. But still have to go grocery shoppin to get them..hmm. Nvm roommate's got a car. Hahaha. Crap i'm gotta get fat when i get back. Hahaha but im gonna keep in shape! Got a 50 dollar wager on whether i will gain weight or not.

So went grocery shopping abit today. Got some food for breakfast and of course, finger food! But lizzie!! I still can't find the damn poptarts. Its irritating me! Nvm shall not stop lookin until i get one in my mouth and see if they're really to die for...hmmmm. Shall snack on some reese's bars now! Here's a shoutout to obesity..you're hard to resist!

Oohohhh...high time i get a pic of some of the singaporeans up. So far i've only got one pic of 2 of them. here it is! Yvonne on the left..Pamela on the right.

Anyways my dorm's got no aircon so i'm gonna be crashing at a room with aircon tonight! Woo! Lalaland here i comeee.


schlogged at 11:09 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007