*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20061017 - Just another long day

Long day at the office a.k.a school.

It rained/drizzled throughout the night but i slept through it mainly because the weather made it so much so that it would be a crime if anyone stayed awake. Past few nights have been good sleep-wise, all thanks to the weather which makes the room feel like it's air-conditioned as long as the window is up!

Had trouble, no wait...alot of difficulty hauling my non-existent ass out of my bed this morning. Had to somehow drag myself from the bed to the toilet to brush my teeth and splash now-turning-icy-cold tapwater onto my face. YUP! If you're fast enough, you would have realized that i did not take a shower. Classes are early, don't wanna wake up 15 more minutes earlier just to shower. I'd rather wait an hour for class to be done AND THEN take a shower :D

I see this no-shower mornings increasing exponentially over the next few weeks. Guess why? For the 2nd half of this semester, my accounting class starts. Bed news are: It's at 8am on Monday and Wednesdays + it's accounting + it lasts 8 weeks. Good news: I get to wake up when the sun's still down + i get to see the sunrise through my half shut eyes on those mornings + i get to walk halfway across campus in the cold morning. Go figure if that's really good news!

Maybe i should start loading up on chewing gum. Those that have the words 'Gives the feeling of brushed teeth!' splattered across the packaging. That would transpire into 5 minutes of sleep more every morning! Won't have to get my teeth brushed! Ahhhhh...i can imagine my mom flipping out and risking a heart attack if she happened to read that. Hi mom!

So after i finished my 930am class i headed back to my room to start on my presentation due tomorrow and also try to continue studying for my telecomm midterm paper (which i think went better than expected..considering i was kinda freaking out because i didn't really get much into my brain). So yeah..pretty much drained outta brain juice and eye juice. My eyes are dry! I think i need sleep. Check this out..



Heh that's a serious wedgie! I'm gonna take a shower and jump straight into bed. But not before getting some episode of One Tree Hill out of the way! :D

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils." - William Shakespeare

Don't know what stratagems means, but if it's mentioned in the same breath as treasons and spoils...i'd doubt it's good. So yeah, i'm glad i got good music to accompany me everyday (:

schlogged at 10:06 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007