*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20061012 - NEEDA THAW!!!

DISCLAIMER: CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING VIDEO AT YOUR OWN RISK! IT MADE ME LAUGH THOUGH....



HAHA that was hilarious wasn't it? There's a different one with a kid though, check this out.



SORRY IF THAT SCARED YOU K?! but i totally flipped over my rollypollytummy watchin that. the first one was a classic!

WOO okay first i needa let my fingers and lips thaw.

Okay they're good. WOO! Cold cold cold day. Actually, temperature wise..it was okay to deal with. But the wind killed me. Had my hands stuffed in my hoodie's pocket and had my hood up and all, but that didn't cover my lips! which were coldddd i tell you. And when i took out my card so i could swipe it to open the door to my dorm, my hands started to freeze.

But i'd rather the cold than hot actually. Hot just makes you feel uncomfortable! Sweat and all. Woooo hope it's cold in Singapore when i get back..as if. Argh.

Anyhows, had to go for a psychology experiment today. And i forgot bout it til my cellphone reminded me 5 min before the thing started. Phone was supposed to remind me 30min before the experiment but i didn't realize cos the phone was on silent. So had to rush for the experiment. And i made it! Was some experiment where i had to categorize patterns. simple stuff la, but i needed to get that experiment outta way. You see, for my course, i have to take part in 4 experiments in the semester if not i wouldn't get my grade! ARGH. You won't know the meaning of feeling like a guinea pig until you sign the form before you start the experiment. The words in that 'contract' make you feel like some unworthy subject signing your life away. But at the end of it, it read 'As an added incentive, a $5 bonus will be given to you if you score well'. Somethin along those lines la.

Owells. Time to finish up a math sample paper. Bummer!

Oh did you know yesterday 11 October 2006 was Come-out-of-the-closet Day? I count my lucky stars that my roommate didn't tell me he was homo yesterday.

And tomorrow (accordin to my timezone) will be Friday the 13th. Not that i believe in stuff like that, but just thought some people would wanna know.

schlogged at 9:42 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007