*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20061016 - Sappy Schnoppy Smooshy Song, Bitter Cold Numb Monday

Ahh! Sweet song! See, i'm feeling all sappy today woohooo! Gotta crank it up abit if not you won't hear the song.

Never figured how to put songs on the stinkin' blog cos i'm not very good at these kinda stuff.

And i didn't wanna have music playing on my blog and people not being able to find where the dang music player is and get irritated..resulting in them muting the speakers or closing the window. Hahahaa. So if you wanna know where the player is, its near the top right hand side.

So yeah, i uploaded a song somewhere and just embedded the thing on my blog. Fits the mood of a rainy day (yes it's raining and on top of that, it feels like its 5 freakin' degrees today!) Dunno whether it'll keep buffering on other computers. I wouldn't know cos my internet speed in the dorm is fast, and i MEAN fast. Don't ask me how i know, i just know it's fast! VERY FAST!

But if you don't like sappy songs, press the pause button!! I'll change the song once in awhile (:

Remember...sappy song does not = emo song. This song's schweeeeet! AHH i'm becoming more in touch with the girl in me.


Okay anyways that's for the song. Now to Monday.

I was in my room at around 1 when it rained for abit. Oh wow. Yeah, that came and went, the rain that is. Flash rain, just about 10min worth of rain. And after that, no rain but the sun was still covered with clouds (normal looking clouds, no dark clouds). So i stayed in my room til bout 330pm before i had to leave for Business Presentations class. And wooo, the sky looked nice, not threatening to rain. Here is where i made 4 mistakes.

1) Class today was just gonna be a few people presenting some speeches, so i thought to myself 'Hey, i don't need to bring books today!'

2) Since the only thing i was gonna bring with me would be myself and my hoodie, i thought to myself 'Hey, even better! I don't have to bring a bag!'

3) This mistake's been goin' on for quite awhile. You see, my converse sneakers has holes in the sole, where the heel is, on both sides. And i should be getting a new pair of shoes, but ahhh..it's just one small hole! So yeah, you'll see in awhile why this was a mistake.

4) Well...i'll touch on #4 in abit..

So i go off for class, plow my way through boring speeches and get out early (cos the speeches went perfectly timing-wise)...good thing? Ehhhhh...kinda good thing...UNTIL I STEP OUT OF THE BUSINESS SCHOOL. It was raining again.

But i had to go back to my dorm! Didn't wanna wait for the rain to stop. So i made my 4th mistake...i decided to grit my teeth and walk back to my dorm with just my hoodie.

You see........in case you're slower than i expect....

No bag = no umbrella
Sweatshirt with a hood = Not waterproof
Shoes with holes = Wet socks
Walking in rain = GET WET!


Talk about raindrops fallin' on my head man. I mean, i've walked in rain a tonne of times before. But that was either in Singapore or tropical places, where yannoe...the rain is kinda warm. Ahhhh but not here...here it's cold you see? So yeah...i got drenched. The hoodie helped abit, kept 90% of the water from seeping through to my shirt. But my jeans were waterlogged, shoes and socks were waterlogged.

I COULD NOT FEEL MY FACE AND THIGHS! Yeah cos on top of the cold rain, the wind was being nasty. So yeah, had to grit my teeth for a 15min walk to my dorm. Yannoe how you hear people catchin pneumonia while stayin out in the rain and you think, how can that happen? Well, that's cos you're in Singapore. The rain isn't that cold, teensy cold but not numbing cold :)

Alright time to take a nice hot (and i mean HOT) shower.

ps: I haven't got the farm pics yet!



^^^that's my wallpaper! pretty cool stuff huh? :D nice quote too, courtesy of One Tree Hill.

schlogged at 2:55 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007