*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20061129 - pictures tell a thousand words...something like that la.

Waiting for the United match to air. One of the guys in the dorm gave me a link to a site where i can watch live premier league games. SCHHHWEEETTT! Now, that's 30 more minutes to finding out whether this thing really does work or not.

Anyways, since i'm living off happy/upbeat music...this is one of the bands i'm listening to. Kinda punk-ish but not punk-til-ear-bleed kinda thing. Boys Like Girls. Good band name i must say. Boys dooo like girls, no?

It's funny how my mood's been better the last few days. Think it's got quite some bit to do with the music hammered into my head. Plus, i can really hammer them into my head since the roommate's computer is down and there's no reason for me not to crank my sound up. Livin' the life! All i need now is my books and my music.

Yannoe what's the thing that annoys me the most these days? The Norton Anti Virus Internet Security thing that pops up a red window asking you to renew the subscription.

!#$%$#^*&! HOW ANNOYING IS THAT!!! AND IT WON'T STOP TIL I RENEW IT!!!

I would be more than happy to renew the dang thing but when i click on it, it goes ahead and lays it on me that i'll have to pay 50 bucks to get the thing renewed. Prrft, though i think i can get it at a student price...i'll have to check up on that.

So this site that my little brother, VERN (he requested that his name be mentioned, in caps and if possible, animated flash-style) gave me some good laughs! Doshur





















I guess that doesn't only happen to The Niq huh? Oh wait there's more....












































































The things people do with cameras nowadays. There's more from where that came from! And who have we got to thank for that? Vern.....

Here for some audio/video relief, posted some music video of Boys Like Girls. Nth fancy but aiyah, just like the sound. The one after that is kinda fancy. That's Youth Group! Always remembered for their track at the end of one of The OC episodes.





Okayyyyy moment of truth, the player that's supposed to show the live match is buffering....Issit gonna work?!?!?!?!?! YES IT IS!!! :) time to watch...bye!


17

schlogged at 2:31 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007