*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20061128 - time draws near..

Jack's Mannequin has skyrocketed itself back to the top of my playlist after a pretty long hiatus partly because it was knocked off the pedestal by all the sad/emo/mopey songs that flooded my iTunes. So..now i'm reverting to the happy, upbeat songs that i've come to know and lovee. Aww?

But vern ah...i still need some convincing if you wanna get Muse up on my playlist leh. Maybe one or 2 songs so far la..but dunno whether i can handle 9 gigs worth of Muse songs like you can.
So...i was going through some random thinking processes to get my brain jumpstarted so i could do math and i thought of some pretty retarded stuff. I realized that i've never seen any bloodshed on StarWars. Then again, i guess that's because everything laser...light saber, laser pistols, laser cannons. So the wound gets fused the moment the laser cuts through or something.
And was thinking bout the things i miss back home and for some reason, first thing i thought about was my dog! DROOPY!! I think he's getting older by the looks of it. But i bet he's still the spunky dog when he sees people. He can sleep the day away, but the moment he sees anyone, he'll get so excited and all that he'll start leaking piss. Tsktsktsk. But yeah, one of the things i'm looking forward to do when i get home is to wrestle with the dog! Once he's showered and clean. My mom was telling me that Droopy went up to my room one morning and just started howling. Freaky huh?



That's droopy...as you can see, he's missing a nose.

One of things i really wanna do while i'm in the states is to get to watch a live concert. Not talking those huge huge ones which fill up a stadium...i'm talking small gigs with bands that i listen to. Like say, Jack's Mannequin, Jimmy Eat World or +44. Something that really gets the crowd going la! And i just found out yesterday that +44 performed in Chicago the day before we arrived ($%^&#!~*). Wasted opportunity. So yeah...that's something i'd like to do. But too bad, haven't found another person here that could go for the gigs with me, someone who listens to the same music. Though i know who does back home.

Was checkin out the Jack's Mannequin website and they've got a winter tour, that'd be around February. Plus they'll be in Chicago mid-Feb. So that's an option!




Now's the time when i start to miss the people back home, because departure date is nearing..and everyone back home are either done with exams/finishing their exams! While i've got 3 weeks of school to go. Good thing is, my exams are spread out over a 3 week period! Papers as early as next week, as late as December 15. That leaves some breathing room unlike NUS, exams everyday for a week. PRRRRFFFT!!

Oh for those who watch One Tree Hill...who can give a good reason as to why Peyton Sawyer (Hilarie Burton) isn't hot/cute??!!??!






She's probably the best thing to grace One Tree Hill, though some may argue that Lucas' (Chad Michael Murray) the best thing. Big fat PRRRFFFTTT to that.. (if you didn't notice, i tried looking for the ugliest picture of him to post..but okay la, he looks kinda good anyways). Looks like OTH is kinda good, cos someone else in the dorm saw me and my roommate watching it, joined in..and got hooked. So much so that he got me to put all 3 seasons into my external harddisk so he could download them onto his computer. Prrffttt. Trashy it may be...but it's good to watch!


Argh just found out yesterday that i have a psych test tomorrow, so i'm off to start studying for it now. Trying not to do this, but i'm already counting the days til i get back!




18


I'm coming home from my hardest time, i'm making plans not to make plans while I'm here. And this life has not really been a holiday, a complicated situation. I'm fine with all my memories. Still, I could use vacation.

schlogged at 1:42 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007