*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20061205 - limbeck - the sun woke the whole state

Thanks for the ride to the airport,
My head got stuck out of the window.
And it felt so good cos i've never had that kind of luck on my way home.

When i got out, you were there knocking on my front door.
The cold gets in the things you wear,
it's so good, it's that time again.

Thanks for stopping by the river so i could run to take it.
Of all these days we make, here is one to remember: The first day of October.

It doesn't mean much.
We never had a chance.
We're out of touch,
The space between us spells it out.

-

Killer lyrics from Limbeck - The Sun Woke The Whole State! That's a sunset in Bloomington by the way. Forgive the shakiness!

Finals are in a week! Oh wait, it's already here for some people. Oh well! I've got my final presentation for Business Presentations class tomorrow (phew!! it's gonna be over soon for ONE exam). Then i've got another week to worry and fuss about and i'm home free! Just gotta get through a math exam, telecomm and soci exams on the same day (my 2 worst subjects), an accounting exam and a psychology exam on the lastttt day of school. From there on out, i'll have to deal with 18 hours of air time, 14 hours of waiting time....and i'm not gonna count the time i have in Singapore & Thailand, it's gonna be a hell lot more worth it than a putting a certain number on my stay.

Someone (you know who you are) from back home said to me that i'll be done with my exams soon and then i can have my holiday;

And i said, "No, it's not my holiday. I'm going back home."


ps:one tree hill's the shit!

schlogged at 3:46 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007