*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20061202 - matt pond PA

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

Sometimes it feels really good to have someone understand you and sense things about you that you never let on in the first place. I guess everyone's found that 'best friend', and if you haven't - better late than never!!

Made another good investment today. Bought matt pond PA's album today. Good chill music which surprisingly, isn't one bit mopey. Ahhhhh! But apart from going through the album right now, i'm pretty much bored to bits. Supposed to get some studying done today but who on earth in the right frame of mind would wanna study on a nice chill lazy saturday like this? Prrftt. Here's matt pond PA.



Oh right, and i came across this on the web today. Someone please tell me what this means? Wild guesses would do fine too..

I saw a close friend of mine the other day. He said "How come you haven't called me?" I said, "I can't call everyone I want. My new phone has no 5 on it." He said, "How long have you had it?" I said, "I don't know. My calendar has no 7s."
-- Steven Wright

Proof that Tom Cruise is on the dark side of the force


schlogged at 7:40 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007