*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20070116 - walkin in the snow;

drama doesn't follow me, it kinda rides on my back.

--

so far, today was the most snowfall i've seen (though it wasn't that much). enough snow flying around trying to get into your mouth though.

had to resist losing all my self-dignity and pride when i was walking through the snow. why? hahaha for some strange reason i wanted to catch some snow and look at them up close. and i also had the urge to lunge out with my mouth and try to eat some snowflakes.

seriously, if i did that, i'd probably kill myself the next minute - would have looked like a complete nutjob.

coldest day since i got back. had to whip out the leather gloves. so with the gloves on, and my windbreaker on (plus another 2 layers underneath), i was feelin all warm and fuzzy. though my cheeks were freezing for 5 minutes before it got numb. walked quite abit in the cold today, for classes and to go get some food from the supermarket. nice short day today, tuesdays, the day when i only have 1 hour's worth of lessons. Oh wait, friday's are only 1 hour long as well. WOO!

anyways, gonna head next door to play some xbox 360. gotta escape the roommate today. don't really like him today. for 2 reasons. for waking me up while he was going to class at 830 and for asking me ridiculous questions while i'm busy watchin prison break. what a pain!

schlogged at 5:51 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007