*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20070228 - faking my own suicide;

if i fake my own suicide, will they hold a double funeral because a part of you will die along with me?

--

isn't that a bit of a dark & twisty way of trying to find out if someone loves you that much? hoho! speaking of suicides and funerals, really want the next 2 days to go past quick. and then, there'll be a exam-free week followed by spring break so sunny San Francisco. can hardly wait!

it's taken me a semester and a half to realize that good stuff that's sold in the c-store (campus/convenience store) where i can actually get food with my mealpoints. even though the stuff are pretty overpriced, it doesn't really matter because my scholarship's paying for my dorm fees + meal points. i'm talking pizza, hershey's chocolate syrup, ritz cheese bitz, doritos and all that good stuff.

but what's making me go back time and time again is the hershey's cookies&cream chocolate bar! i'm gonna OD on the bars soon man, if i don't control myself. i'm already munching on my 3rd one today.



alright, enough sidetracking. time to hit the greek books and get all these funny sounding names into my head. there are soooooo many names that it's come to the point where i start dishing out nicknames to them..like 'dirty old man', 'greedy bastard', 'gullible fool' etc.

sheeesh!

schlogged at 7:20 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007