*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20070329 - can't think of a title

i think i'm totally lacking sleep. okay i don't know why i just typed 'totally', but i did. that's +100 uncool points for me. but yeah, lack of good sleep is tellin on my face. i've got pimples on my cheeks. i didn't really have pimples when i was back in singapore so i guess america weather/climate's got something to do with the pimples. first it was clogged pores, now it's pimples. we'll see if 4 months in singapore will do my cheeks any good!

anyways i know beks posted this picture of me (which i think is awfully sweet by the way. go check out her link! of course, if you're using Firefox you won't be able to...that's cos firefox is a pain in the butt and everything looks different with it...woo that was a very long bracket, time to close it), but i thought i'd put this pic up with different intentions.

i've got this niggling-whacked idea to make this picture pop up when people enter/leave my blog. so this picture will pop up....

and this would pop up along with it...


okay really random stuff but i dunno...just felt like saying that. sure to scare people off. owell! anyways need some naptime now.

i know someone, some people say i'm not your type or you're not mine. who knows? maybe they're right. but i feel it in my bones, i feel it in the blood that runs through me and it's obvious to me. that we're made of the same stuff. it's not hard to see, once you look at how close we are. instead of how far.


schlogged at 4:18 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007