*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20070321 - mistakes made, advice imparted, lessons learnt.

i finally got my hands on the pineapple tarts from my mom (courtesy of Denise and her parents. many thanks!) i must say...pineapple tarts are still my favorite junk food/snacks.

anyways, for those who i've known since wayyy back in secondary school..you should check out yvonne's blog, here! really good stuff. can't believe i looked like that a mere 3 years back man..freaky. can't believe i thought my hairstyle was cool. but i take solace in the fact that beks' hair was just as bad. THE FRINGE!


thinking bout it..the gang have got one person to thank for bringing us together and holding us together - Mr Roy Chua (now known simply as Roy)!!! remember him? the guy i poked fun at in one of my previous posts. here's to refresh your memory!!

heh! there he is. if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have grown close during our secondary school years (refer to post title). in a sense, we really grew up together. because i think secondary school shapes your teenage life the most. makes or breaks you. so yeah..we have that bond! ;p

plus he helped me find the person who would go on and mean ever so much to me (:

of course, some people don't have as strong a bond as the rest and end up drifting off. but it's not like we hate them for it. it's just not very pleasant!

i think i, we, owe roy many thanks. at least now i can say i've kinda redeemed myself for 'picking' on roy before. HAHA. get it? picking?*

*i'm picking him up in the picture above!


schlogged at 4:03 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007