*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20070307 - sigh

it's turning out to be a bad day. bad warm up to spring break! started my day off with a conversation/discussion i would rather not have. but it happened anyways. and when i thought things couldn't get any worse, my iPod screen cracks on me. was listening to it before class, put it in my bag, went over to david's to pick something up, took my ipod out to listen...and *boom* saw some weird pattern on my screen. here it is. it's not very clear...but you get the idea. the worst thing is, you can't see any words. but at least it still plays.

sigh. it's not really my fault, not something i did. but i still feel responsible as hell. like i threw the money down the drain. and they say bad things come in threes. wonder what the next will be.

the only good thing that came out of today was that i got my hands on Jackson Waters album, and it's really really good. not good enough to make my day alot better though.

sigh.

it's gonna be one more day. the clouds will roll away.
it's gonna be one more day, we will all be okay.
it's gonna be one more day, hold on. hold on.
the world cracks and breaks, but hold on.


schlogged at 6:34 PM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007