*Disclaimer:
Best viewed with Internet Explorer (:
though it works on Firefox now.






wayniq
10/5/1987
@ IndianaUniversity
earworms make me happy
but i need you
to make me complete

links


























tagboard














































archives

20070509 - home

i'm home! and it's nice to be here. so..in a nutshell....

the journey back home was hell tiring. the welcoming party at the airport was more than i asked for, because aside from my family, yvonne came (: and the welcoming party back home was definitely more than i expected. carl and beks. thanks guys! pity jiaxiang couldn't be there when i was back, though he was there earlier. the gang hung out in my room the whole day apparently. and that jackass contemplated lighting one up in my room. geez!! my room is pure and undefiled. haha!

oh yeah, and i've got my camera with me! haha! now all i gotta do, is remember to bring it to Bloomington the next time i leave. so here're some pics!! i don't know why, but being home makes me lazy to blog. retardedly blur pics these are, but i don't care. i'm just gonna post em.

them chilling on my bed.
carl doin idon'tknowwhat
my babe! beks! soooo happy seeing her! i'm obliged to say that i will miss my family most when i leave again. but you're right up there beside them beks!

my welcome-back ballon. these were my farewell balloons...

i think they hit some financial bump. HAHA. just kidding. i love all the balloons!

oh yeah and while i was lookin thru the pictures in the camera, i came across this.


i don't think my brother meant the picture in that way....but it's still hilarious. HAHA. oh man. cracks me up just lookin at it! anyways, time for a nap. day 1 & 2 have been fun enough (:

day 3 = some needed rest.

schlogged at 5:31 AM


from me to you.
©2007 niq. all rights reserved.
beks
vonne
stef
jezzie
denise boo
jiaa
lynn
elizabeth(bird)
yuhuii
bridget
byrant
elsi
andrew
eugene
georgie
hazel
janice
jason
jasmine yeongnathan
lawrence
rui
pamela
peiyin
tinaa
winn

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007